Saturday, May 23, 2015

Slumbering Thoughts

I think this is so cool...
Tired bodies, wandering minds, restless souls.  Quiet is the heart as it beats it's rhythm, sometimes in pain, sometimes in joy.  It's a hard journey, but there is always light at the end of the tunnel.  And there will be peace when you reach the other side.  As long as you keep moving forward.  

Just a few wandering thoughts as this past week has had many ups & downs.  Life certainly has its moments.  Otherwise, it wouldn't be called life.  It's the struggles that are the hardest to tackle, even when those struggles aren't your own.  Do you ever feel someone else's 'energy'?  Do you feel their joy?  Do you know when they are in pain?  And how do you fix that?  The pain I mean...and I'm not just talking about physical pain, but that other kind of pain that's just not ...scientific...?? How do you move through that?  

Life is short and precious.  And we tend to forget that.  Even myself.  But, that's just normal right?  Don't forget the little things.  Even if it's bubble wrap so you can pop the hell out of it.  Even if it's just a few minutes out of your day with a good friend when you haven't seen each other in a long time.  Because when it's real, it doesn't seem that long and that time, no matter how long, means the world to all parties involved.  

Random stuff, I know...all is good.  And I'm glad to be a part of the small things in life that make it good.  By the way....I really dig the pic above.  I think it's really cool.  Hope you like it too.  elizinashe


No comments: