Saturday, August 15, 2015

While the Rooster Crows....

Is It Time for Coffee Yet?
It's very early in the morning.  Or super late at night.  Depends on how you look at it.  Coming off a string of night shifts I am....fell asleep for about three hours after dinner and have been awake ever since.   Typical for me since I've been working  this past week.  I'm debating on just staying up until the stores open since I do have some errands to battle.  Take a little nap in the afternoon and carry on.  I could even make myself a little breakfast at a normal time for a change.  We shall see...

I've been in a tizzy getting things done around the house for when my dad comes to visit.  Task number one completed this morning, thanks to a co-worker who helped me.  The ball cock joint on my toilet is officially functional and without that creepy moaning noise I have been hearing after each flush.  Good thing it wasn't Halloween when all that started to happen. That would have creeped me out a bit.  Only a man would come up with a name such as 'ball cock joint' for a toilet part.  Sounds like something a hooker would say.  

I love a good joke.  I really dig those cartoon type things that pop up on the internet and Facebook.  Cracks me up.  And when I see a good one, or hear a good joke I spread it all around.  I pester everyone I know sharing the quip.  Maybe it comes from living alone for so long.  Either way, it's the little things that get you by, don't ya think?  Laughter certainly is good for the soul.  

And so...I will end this little ditty for the morning.  My neighbor's chickens and reigning rooster are beginning to greet the morning.  I guess I should be greeting my bed.  However...the stores will be opening soon.  Maybe I should watch the news and make the dash.  Hmm...decisions, decisions...until next time.  elizinashe
Never Run out of Wine...

No comments: