Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Feeling Frenzied

My Brain Won't Stop !
The last couple of days I have been distractedly focused.  Does that make any sense? 

I've been focused on doing some crafty projects around the house, which when I run into complications really frustrates me and then I get angry.  On top of that, I've been running around trying to tackle some necessary household stuff, get some cleaning done and get bills paid so I know how much money I have to leftover to pay off other debts as well as money for play in between my crafty stuff.   Ugh..

I feel like I can't really concentrate on one thing for very long because I'm constantly thinking about other things that seem more important.  I finish one thing and then flutter about trying to finish three other things as the same time which is never really productive because it takes longer to finish the other three things vs just one thing. 

The first crafty project was an epic fail.  That pissed me off as well as made me disappointed in myself.  I hate that feeling.  However, I cleaned up the first failure and began another one.  The second crafty project went better but it's slightly askew which bothers me.  It's just not quite going to work to my satisfaction.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm not completely anal but I do have a certain vision and I do allow mistakes, but for this....just can't do it.  Which led me to an internet search to redeem my "askewity" which may or may not work in the near future when I once again, tackle this one particular crafty project that I must complete as it is a bug up my ass that I must achieve. 

Another pest is my car.  I desperately need to get a peeling paint area patched and repaired.  It's really getting bad and I've procrastinated too long.  It began as a really simple thing...but work calls and it's my only car so getting rides around town is a challenge.  I refuse to take a cab and I have yet to do the Uber thing.  I just don't want some random stranger knowing where I live.  That's just a bit creepy to me...single girl issues.  I'm protective of myself that way.  I did get an estimate before the holidays...yes...I've waited that long...which was doable for the cheaper way but this place would have had my car for nearly three weeks.  Nope...can't have that.  The other guy that I know may be able to do the job more quickly and perhaps more economically, but now that I've waited too long...it might cost me more.  Ugh....the price of waiting too damn long.  Will I ever learn?

Now..you could say this surge of "getting too much done" is hormone related which very well could be true.  But then again...I feel like it's something else too.  As in preparing for something...which I do not know what that "something" might be.  And when I overthink that I drive myself even more crazy.  Maybe the Universe is getting ready to throw something wonderful out my way and when it comes I won't be worried about anything else.  I do hope it's something like that as opposed to the alternative. 

Regardless, I do hope this crazy neuron over-firing calms down a bit.  I certainly could use the energy to really tackle some responsibilities but the distracting fluttering about is driving me nuts.  Maybe it's the chaotic Spring weather.  I don't know...I just wish I could focus and chill a bit better.  Work is looming...I need to move past this phase before I hit the floor- unit wise that is.  Keeping my fingers crossed and my mind untangled.  Until next time...elizinashe
Breathe In...Breathe Out...

No comments: