Sunday, May 7, 2017

Tidbits...

This Looks So Inviting...
I don't know why so many of my posts begin with cold, rainy weather.  It's rather unintentional but almost consistent.  Guess I should be more aware of that and start my posts from a different angle.  By the way....it really is cold and a bit rainy this weekend.  😉

They say things "happen in threes".  I think we've all seen it if not experienced it.  But it seems that it's usually bad stuff or something stressful and negative.  I keep waiting for the positive kind.  Speaking of the threes, two of my neighbors from home, grown men mind you, have gone to meet their maker as well as one of my former bar guests.  I guess the Heavens gained three new stars this week.  Guess I can count that as a positive. 

Fun vs. Responsibility.  This one is tough for me.  I have a good friend who makes it a point to schedule something fun almost every week around her work schedule.  I think that's super cool not to mention a great way to keep your own mentality in good spirits.  She's way better at planning than myself that's for sure.  But I'm trying to work on that too.  We've got some fun stuff planned and some ridiculous stuff too.  I dig that.  But with all the things on my "bucket list" it's hard to pick and choose without feeling guilty of spending too much money. I've got car and house issues to tackle and my dad will be coming to visit next month so there's more money right there.  I'm trying to get my credit card bill down, even though compared to others, it's not that much but it's enough to make me more aware of what I'm spending and how much.  I've never been one to micro-manage my budget, but I do need to be more watchful.  But as my friend once said, she's going to have fun now while she can because "you can't take it with you".  I like that mentality.  Maybe I should embrace that a bit more.  Small steps right?  Until next time...elizinashe
Unlock Yourself

No comments: