Monday, August 21, 2017

Jackpot !

🙏 Make Me a Winner ! 🙏
No, I didn't win a crapload of money, but it sure would be nice.  The Power Ball ticket has not found a winner yet.  The numbers haven't been magical for anyone and the payout is more than you could ever imagine.  It's quite ridiculous. 

I've never bought a lottery ticket, although I just might.  I'm pretty sure I won't be a winner, but the wish is there and I'm hopeful that it will bring me luck of some sort, regardless if I'm a winner or not.  Big or small. 

I've often thought what I'd do if I ever did win a pile of money.  It certainly would be a blessing.  And perhaps a curse too.  I would not want my face splashed across the papers or be on TV.  I would want to remain anonymous.  By all means.  But, if I did win...man oh man...

I'd pay off all my debts and make sure my parents are taken care of as they age as their long term  care will be necessary.  I sure as hell take a nice vacation too.  And rope in some of my good friends along for the respite.  In fact, I'd travel to places that I've always wanted to visit.  Both in our country and outside of our country.  It's a really big world out there...I want to explore that more. 

I'd set money aside for my own future, donate to local charities and hire someone to clean my house as I really hate spending the time doing that adult sort of thing.  I'm pretty sure I'd splurge on a few things but as for a big giant house or big ticket items, no thank you.  I would want to keep it simple and use that money for exploring and adventurous experiences.  Life is short and I would want to do as much as I can without wasting my new found wealth.  And I'm most certain that I would drive myself crazy in overthinking about it too.  Part of my charm. 

No...I don't think I will win but the idea of it makes me feel pretty good.  It's a lot more fun thinking about that than all the other crap that swirls in my head and I find its a great stress reducer too.    Can't go wrong with that, eh?  Until next time...elizinashe
😉 May We All Be Blessed With Ben  😉

No comments: