Tuesday, March 13, 2018

The Wheels in My Mind

A Winter's Night Tease...
It's been cold today with a few flurries swirling around in the air but nothing really sticking to anything.  That winter storm landed farther north of our area which either way was fine with me.  I didn't leave the house at all today.  Dinner plans were rescheduled and all parties were happy. 

It's gotten windy during the night hours.  Sometimes you really can hear things blow around.  I suppose if it were raining or snowing really hard it would make a good opening for a scary story.  Maybe I will write one some day.

I've been restless and indecisive.  I want to start another crafty project but I don't have one item that I really need, and the other materials I really don't like for the type of craft I want to make.  Ugh...I keep going back and forth searching for something different, then I walk away.  Then I think about it some more.  And then I think where I need to go tomorrow to get more stuff so I can satisfy this itch.  But I also know that if I wait a while, I will find exactly what I need and be much happier.  Maybe it's the time change that's kept me restless.

Speaking of which, anytime we change our clocks, or it's the first day of what ever season has arrived, things are in a bit of a minor chaos.  Seriously, think about it.  If the full moon has an effect on the ebbs and tides of us humans and the earthly energy then why not the first day of Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter and changing our clocks ahead and backwards once again.  I'm pretty sure that's why our weather is slightly wacky and why I'm a bit restless.  The Earth's axis is tilted and so am I.  Think I'm crazy?  Then take note and just observe.  The first day of Spring is fast upon us so things might be a bit loopy and when we "Fall Back" with the clocks, things tend to slow down.  Just observe and tell me what ya think later. 

I wonder if musicians have to work harder to promote new music.  And are they still making money?  In the past, you bought the whole album.  These days you can buy just one song.  And with music videos mostly on YouTube as opposed to a music channel, then how do you know if your favorite artist has new music or a new album coming to be pressed and released?  And with most homes doing on-line television viewing, do they know to look up any music channels or concerts?  Just a thought. 

My mind tends to wander and wonder at the same time.  Then some other thought tends to drift in and then I become more distracted and sometimes frustrated.  Guess it's just a bit more tonight.  But that's okay.  I refuse to let it bother me tonight.  Until next time...elizinashe
Just Typing Away....

No comments: