Wednesday, April 24, 2019

A Few Tidbits

Let's Keep Her Happy !
Happy Earth Day!  A couple of days late that is...what's your promise to our planet?

Do you ever want to see a house or even live in it when you see a really cool house on a television show or in a movie?  Most of the houses I admire in that manner are typically quite big with really nice kitchens.  And beautiful flowers.  The big city lofts I see are pretty groovy too.  Downtown living, big city life.  I think that would be cool.  At least for a brief bit. 

Work has been, well..work.  I've finally had some time away to collect my thoughts and slowly... slowly get things in order.  You know, the adulting stuff.  Got the yard fluffed up now that the rains have stopped.  Looking at replacing my bathroom sink/cabinet as I truly hate it.  I think I've found a replacement that would give me what I need.  Which is storage.  Might cost me a pretty penny but it will be worth it.  But my overthinking part says I need to paint first.  Or maybe I should do after.  Decisions, decisions...

Apparently we have had  a meteor shower the last couple of nights.  Some annual thing.  Have you seen it?  Did you make a wish?  I was lucky enough to see one.  I'm hoping for another.  I have a small list of wishes that need to be granted.  But don't we all? 

In the meantime, I hope your Spring is beginning to bloom with love and happiness.  Seems like we've had a long, frustrating Winter.  I need something new in my life to get me motivated again and rejuvenate my spirit.  Don't you?  Until next time...elizinashe
Daisies Make Me Happy !

No comments: