Tuesday, June 6, 2023

I’ve Got a Brand New Pair of Roller Skates…

 

I Love This Pic So Much 

Do you remember that song?  


I don’t but I heard it a few years ago and it made me laugh.  Such a cheesy song but apparently it’s was a big hit.  Okay, so whatever….But it was the early 70s coming out of the trippy 60s Peace Love and Acid Trips, so….


However my “brand new roller skates” include an iPad and a remote keyboard which I am still getting used to the keyboard stuff.  It’s smaller than norm so writing this post is taking more time than normal as I keep making mistakes and having to backspace for typos.  I might return the said  remote/ wireless keyboard for something more sizable  so that it’s not so difficult to type when I want to write.  


But!  I still have a new pair of roller skates.  Ha, ha…


I’m still struggling with stuff but this new little gem of a needed toy has given me much joy thus far.  


And that is a good thing. 


What little thing gives you joy?  


Until next time…elizinashe.  



No comments: