Saturday, June 24, 2023

Squee !

I LOVE HIM !  

 I love stickers.  Always have.  It’s a thing.  Maybe an obsession.  I like sending cards and bedazzling them with stickers.  I like to buy fun stickers and slip them into gifts that I give to others.  It’s a simple thing to do and puts a smiles on faces that I love.  


I came across this Raccoon sticker and my little girl’s heart just squealed with delight.  It makes my little adult heart squeal too.  I just LOVE it!  I want to pick up this cutie creature and hug and kiss it all over.  Can you blame me?  


When I was a little girl, I prayed for a Raccoon every week at church.  That prayer was never answered. Sigh….oh dear Lord why?  However, I will gladly take a fun sticker so I can look at it every day and melt my heart back down a happier mood.  I hope you find your own little piece of the pie that makes you happy and makes your heart pitter patter.  Now…where do I want to stick this sticker so I can see it every day?  Hmmm…until next time…elizinashe

No comments: