Thursday, July 12, 2007

Oh Happy Day!!



As I was getting ready for work last evening, I had remembered about a new book that I wanted but when I last checked the book store they did not have it in stock. (This was before my trip to Monterey. ) Anyway, so I decided to call Barnes and Noble to see if they had this book in stock yet. I really love this author and I find her most wonderfully inspiring. And so of course by this time they had a few copies in stock. JOY!! I asked them to hold me a copy, I was on my way to pick it up even though I shouldn't spend extra money right now but I just did not care. I had to have SARK's newest creation. This was my bit of joy before going into a night shift at the hospital. This was my pick-me-up in a most wonderful way. I couldn't wait for my patients to go to sleep so I could finish my work and dive into my lovely treasure.


I think this is her biggest and thickest book yet!! It's like 250 pages or something like that and I'm already 100 pages into it already!! I'll probably finish it by the weekend. I just love this lady and I have never even met her, but there is something about her books that I think any woman can relate to her regardless of her age. This lady is just super wonderful. The only way that I can explain her stuff is to encourage you to pick up one of her books and read it for yourself. She's an easy read and very colorful. She shares her personal struggles and triumphs and inspires all to embrace everything that you are, good and bad. I know it sounds really cheesy but just trust me on this. You won't walk away disappointed. Anyway, so I'm really, really excited about my new SARK book and I can't wait to digest all of her creativity I'd like to create my own sort of SARK book for myself someday...I'll keep you posted on that idea.


In the meantime, enjoy the little momments in life and all things quirky and silly. It's good for the soul and wipes out those blah momments. elizinashe





P.S. For those who are curious about Lady SARK here is her website. Hope you enjoy!!
http://www.PlanetSARK.com

No comments: