Thursday, July 5, 2007

Summertime Vibes

Happy Summer!!
Life has been perking up a bit since my last post. It seems that I've had a sudden wave of good luck, good friends, and people seeking me out because they want my advice or a voice of support in their struggles. It feels good to be needed and feels even better when someone tells you that they need your help as a voice of reason. I guess I'm not so stupid after all!!
I've also been socializing a bit more, seeking out good and positive people to do fun things with so I don't feel so lonely and bored. Don't get me wrong, I love having my own place but it does get lonely sometimes. The trick is for me is to find something "budget friendly"...as we all have to do. (poo.) I get more satisfaction with dinner and conversation than I do bar hopping. I love going out for a good hike with a good companion, nothing but nature and again, good conversation. I feel like I've 'let go' of alot of mindless worries, or at least for now, and in doing so that has cleared a path of good vibes. It's the good vibes that keep me going and puts the confidence back where it belongs. I still have some hang-ups and I know I will always worry to the nth degree but I feel like I have a better grip on myself. I have better plans that I want to achieve. I just hope those good vibes keep coming to keep me afloat. Perhaps I should be singing the Beach Boys 'Good Vibrations'. :) Until next time...elizinahse

No comments: