Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Validation

May You Always Weather the Storm
It feels good to be heard and recognized.  Sometimes it's immediate.  Sometimes it takes a few days.  And sometimes it takes years.  Regardless of when it happens, it just feels good.  

We go through life thinking our life will be 'ideal', or at least most of us.  We think our life will be a certain way but things change, we change and different doors open and close which leads us down a different path, good and bad.  

Hopefully the choices that you have made and the doors that you have walked through have lead you to a wonderful life with many happy experiences.  Hopefully the bad experiences have left you wiser without resentment or anger.  Hopefully you are living the life that is meant for you.  

With all that said,  I will leave this post a little short and carry on.  I can say my life has been and still is pretty darn good.  And for that I am thankful.  I look forward to the future even though it scares me a little but I'm pretty certain that I will be okay.  "One step at a time" I say....And with each step may my voice, and yours, be heard over and over again.  And with each door that opens, may it lead you to a bigger and brighter life with no regrets and all the recognition that you deserve.  elizinashe

No comments: