Saturday, March 14, 2015

Rainy Night Ramblings

Fancy a Late Night Walk?
Ever feel like a complete jackass?  Like you just can't do anything right?  Can't please a soul no matter how hard you try?  How hard are you on yourself?  Do you consider yourself a perfectionist?  And how do you go about changing that mentality?  Because when it comes down to it, you're probably doing just fine.  But..that self criticism....what a nasty beast it is.  

I need to stop doing so much and remind myself that I need to make more fun time for me.  However, sometimes that can be hard when you have so much responsibility.  Working nights makes it a bit of a challenge as well.  Long working hours is also another factor.  But...I need to make more effort in making plans with long lost friends so we can catch up and 'hang out'.  I miss that.  Luckily, I did that tonight.  Spent some time with a said 'long lost friend'.  The time was short, but it surely soothed my soul.  Need to do that more.  By all means.  With all of my so called long lost friends.  

Winter is finally leaving.  Hooray!  Our days may be a little gray and rainy but it certainly is warmer compared to what is has been. I've noticed little hints of greenery and little buds on flowering trees just waiting to stretch out.   Even the birds are singing again.  That is music to my ears....time to come out of hibernation.  I am looking forward to some more sunny skies and happier days.  Sure could use a big fat dose of that Vitamin D.  I've been needing that for quite some time.  Haven't we all?  Until next time....elizinashe

No comments: