Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A Few Bits

Pay Attention to Me!
I love my cat, but man is he driving me crazy.  He's gotten really particular about his canned food as he's gotten older.  Lately, he doesn't like any of it, until he's really hungry and then he will snack on it.  He's gone back to an older flavor that he really likes however it makes him puke now.  Too rich.  And he always has dry food available.  I just wish he'd eat what's put in front of him.  Picky ass of an old man he is.  But...he's my cat and I wouldn't trade him for anything.  And he's happily in my lap and in my face as I type.  Typical. 

Spring is in full swing.  It seems that everything is popping out at once.  It's gotten really green lately and more to come.  April Showers as they say...along with the pollen.  Achoo!  
Rain = Green

The Duggars....I will make this one quick.   They really do annoy me.  And I don't think they are very good role models.  Word has it that the older son, who is married with three children and another on the way owes four years of back taxes to Uncle Sam.  For shame!  And they just bought another house.  How does that happen?  The daughter that just has her baby before her first year of marriage has ended just about put her newborn in grave danger.  She was in labor for what was reported for 70 hours before she relented to a C-section.  She wanted a home birth, which I can respect, however relying on your God to help you deliver when your body is slowly killing your firstborn is not the smartest move.  She should have gone to the hospital after not delivering in 24 hours.  Trust me on that one.  The other daughter who got married is being pressured to start having kids.  Her husband is only 19 years old, and I am assuming without a real job and no college degree.  In fact , I think he's still in college.  What the hell?  And now..they have an 18 year old son who is "courting" which always leads to marriage and then the expectation to have kids right way.  What the hell?  He's eighteen!  No job, no college degree.  Yeah...that's real good parenting folks.  

I hate to vacuum.  Seriously.  Now my place isn't a total pig stye, but the cat hair does add up.  Thankful for a Swifter and a Dustbuster.  However, I do need to vacuum at some point.  I wonder how effective those Roomba's are.  And I know the Dyson's are really, really good.  My mom has one.  But, those Dyson's are so damn expensive!  I don't know if I'd use it as frequently as I should and thus, I'd feel like I'd be wasting my money.   However, they do seem to do the job rather quickly...so...do I or don't I?  And how effective are those Roomba's?  Just a thought.  If only I had a male servant...haha...a girl can dream, eh? 

Anyway...Dirty Rotten Scoundrels is on the tube.  May have to focus on that for a bit.  I do like a bit of ridiculousness.  Happy Spring!  elizinashe
Love this Color! 

No comments: