Monday, April 6, 2015

Chaos Is Contagious

Take Note Folks...
Yep, it's been a full moon alright.  You know what they say about those full moons.  And this past weekend was a full "Blood Moon" along with an eclipse on this Easter Weekend.  I worked in the muck and mire of all that craziness and somehow survived.  Barely.  Good thing I had wine at the house.  

I don't do drama.  Not the kind that you read about or watch on TV or a play.  I'm talking about that immature eye rolling attitude drama that people give you when it's a personal issue or the information received was misconstrued or misinterpreted.   Give me a break.  I don't have time for it and I won't feed into it either.  And holding a grudge and keeping that eye rolling attitude doesn't help matters either.  Grow up and get over it.  If you can't do that then don't let the door hit you on your way out.  That's it, plain and simple.  

Speaking of work, I must say that I have the most awesome coworkers ever.  No wonder I've stayed there for so dang long.  We are a very unique group of mixed personalities and my fellow nurses do not hesitate to jump in to help out, especially when there is an emergent need.  And that I am thankful for that to no end.  Any job can be pretty intense but when it comes to nursing and you have a significant emergency, it can be really overwhelming.  I'm still pretty new to all this nursing stuff, but I know I've gained some really strong skills and I learn new stuff all the time.  It does take a village to raise the family, and I think our village is pretty damn great.  Minus the eye rolling attituders of course.   (wink, wink.) 

So my readers, I hope you've had a wonderful Full Blood Lunar Eclipse Moon Easter Weekend.  I hope it was drama and lunatic free.  Now go on and eat the rest of that Easter Candy! Your dentist will thank you.  elizinashe

No comments: