Monday, February 29, 2016

Baggage...

I Refuse to Carry This Load!
We all have our "stuff".  Things about ourselves and in our past that helped shaped who and what we are.  Some of that "stuff" is really, really good.  And some of that "stuff" is really bad.  I hate the bad stuff.  And I feel like it's been creeping into my head a bit too much.  And I'm not sure why.  

I have a pretty good life.  Now that the weather is more friendly, I've gotten out more and making plans for more fun.  The warmer weather and sunnier skies have got me a bit more motivated and I am beginning to start making more decorating plans for the house and trying not to overshoot my budget.  I want to shop for the house and make plans for a real vacation. 

But yet, there are times when those angry and frustrating thoughts creep into my head for no reason whatsoever.  And it's driving me nuts!  I've had some really unhappy dreams lately that lingers in my head for a few hours as I try to interpret where it's coming from and why, so I can be rid of it.  

I don't want to live my life with such negative baggage.  It's eats away at my soul and leaves me in a grumpy mood.  I don't like being grumpy.  However, sometimes you just need to go with it, and embrace that moment so you can enjoy the good things that come your way.  Or so I tell myself.  It's good to feel all feelings, I just want to feel more happy ones.  

So, I will do my best to let this wave of baggage pass.  Maybe it's a spiritual growth spurt.  And hopefully it will lead me to bigger and brighter things coming my way.  Perhaps it's the Universe's way of "clearing out the cobwebs" to make room for something better.  I have to believe in that.  Until next time....elizinashe
Choosing to Pack Happy Adventures!

No comments: