Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Feeling Blah..

I Think This is Really Beautiful...
It's dark and cold, with a tease of snow and freezing rain for the night.  Ugh.  Even though we've had a pretty mild winter, with one major winter storm, I'm tired of it.  I'm ready for some sunshine and flowers.  Aren't you?

Today has been one of those "feeling all wound up" days.  Just felt like I've had a lot to do in a short amount of time.  Including a dentist appointment.  Yuk.  At least my teeth are pearly white again.  

Had a good Super Bowl evening.  My neighbor had invited me over for a steak dinner with wine, game watching and conversation.  It was way better than meeting friends at a loud and overcrowded bar.  I might start a new tradition Super Bowl wise.  Have a couple of peeps over for snacks and drinks.  Bring your pjs and spend the night.  That way you don't have to worry about driving home and getting caught in a DUI check.  Or have some other idiot hit you.  That would suck. 

And so...my week begins again.  Going back to work for the next three nights and the weekend off.  Which I totally need.  I keep procrastinating about getting organized, cleaning up clutter piles and making room on the kitchen table so I can have my neighbor over for a dinner, as I have promised but have yet to fulfill.  Mostly due to work issues.  And I will leave the work gripes alone.  It's been pretty intense lately.  I need to get out of town.  And soon.  Thanks for reading.  Next post will hopefully be more cheery.  Just needed to vent.  Cheers.  elizinashe

No comments: