Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Oh It's Gonna Be Good....

Exercise Your Right!
So the Iowa caucuses happened.  I don't get into politics too much, nor do I completely understand it all simply because it's a lot of red tape to decipher in your head to which I have a very low threshold for such matters.  Regardless, I am happy to learn the one candidate that I absolutely cannot stand to even look at, has slipped among the popular vote.  I hope he continues to slide downward into the fire pit where he belongs.  And yes, I know how ugly that sounds, but that's how I genuinely feel.   What will be really interesting is how two other candidates who are currently tied at this point will eek out the next few weeks.  Looks like it's gonna be a bumpy ride.  I just hope the voters make an informed decision and think about what our country truly needs.  Do you want a bunch of hot air or do you want a real plan?  It's up to you folks.  Get out and vote.  And be careful of who you do vote into office.  

I had a required meeting tonight about "clinical boundaries".  You know, how to remain professional in your job description among your clients, or patients in my case, as well as your coworkers.  I think we all know how to keep our boundaries and such, but I do think it's a good reminder to have a quick one hour class just to rehash what we know.  And it's always good to have such discussions among your peers too.  I always learn a new way of how to handle certain sticky situations.  I just hope that others who have or will have attended this class walks away with a new perspective as well.  It's easy to get too comfortable in your work environment, especially if you have worked there for a number of years.  Your coworkers become like a second family.  But you never know when you cross that one boundary that another finds offensive, or wants to nick-pick and make an issue out of it.  Mountains out of molehills so to speak.  Hopefully, I will be more mindful of my big mouth as it tends to get me in trouble, and I won't have many mountains to climb.  haha..Unless that mountain is on the outside if you know what I mean.  Until next time...elizinashe
I Totally Agree....

No comments: