Saturday, February 11, 2017

Would You or Wouldn't You?

Let's Be Friends!
How many friends do you have on Facebook?  Of all the many people that you know-friends, family, coworkers, bar flies, etc- how many of them do you "friend"?  And of the new people that you meet, do you accept their "friend request" after meeting them?  It's a tricky situation, eh? 

As I have said before, I have a crush on my heating/cooling guy.  He's a good looking guy folks.  Really...Anyway, his profile keeps popping up on my "people you may know" feed.  Weird.  I'm tempted to send him that "friend request" so that we may communicate more.  Perhaps it's the new way of stalking someone, but I'm not that creepy nor do I want to be that creepy chic.  I'm not the stalker type and the idea of asking him out while he's here doing work is just too weird.  I don't want to make him uncomfortable.  I really like having him to do work for me and I want to maintain that part of the relationship.  Complicated?  Or am I over thinking it?  Is the Universe trying to tell me something with the frequent "people you may know" blip?

If I only knew if he had a place where he "hung out" then I could "accidentally run into him".  haha..But I don't know those facts.  He may not be one to go out much with his buddies or go out and have a few drinks.  I just don't know...and these are the things I want to know because then I feel like it would give me a better idea about making my interests known.  Am I being smart or just plain stupid?  I don't know...

Anyway...just some thoughts in my head on this full moon/eclipse/meteor chilly night.   Until next time...elizinashe
If Only It Were This Simple

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is so awesome . thanks for share this .