Tuesday, November 28, 2017

I Ain't Doin It

😂 Laugh Out Loud More 😂
Ah, laughter.  It really is a good thing. 

I stumbled across a video that a friend had shared on Facebook a few weeks ago.  I was laughing out so loud that I thought I was going to wake up my patients as I had spied it in the wee hours of the morning.  Turns out that this lady has quite a few videos on her YouTube channel.  And I have watched several.

This woman, Heather Land, is just too funny.  She's like a breath of fresh air.  Apparently she's been doing this for a while now as her previous videos are a bit longer and the editing is a bit choppy.  However, she has certainly perfected her craft and has found a way to keep it clever and quick.  And she always ties it up with the same phrase "Ain't doin' it." 

She gripes about many everyday topics that we all struggle with but without hatred or being demeaning.  She says what we all have wanted to say and bitch about.  And there is nothing political about her videos.  I like that.

In our current state of affairs of bullying, lies, greed, sexual harassment, holiday shopping and work related stress this lady is a welcomed distraction.  And for you parents, she touches on the parenting world too.  Walmart, picking up kids at school and raising a teenage son.  Yep...she's done it all.  And I can't wait for her next rant.  She is too funny and makes my heart happy.  Check out the "Staff Meeting" down below on the link.  You won't regret it.  Until next time...elizinashe

https://youtu.be/N0rwVZs5rkg 

😊 Hope Your Day is Brighter 😊

No comments: