Monday, November 6, 2017

Recap

Ahhh....
It's shortly after midnight, but it seems like it should be so much later.  I place blame on the time change.  It gets darker way sooner therefore triggering your brain to slow down and hunker down at home.  Maybe that's a good thing. 

Another shooting.  It's all so senseless.  And once again there will be debates and arguments about gun control.  And once again, some jackass will place blame on terrorists.  But from the beginnings of the investigation, it has nothing to do with outside forces, influences or acts of terrorism outside of our own country.  Just a random ill person who had weapons meant for war.  When will it ever stop?

My time away from work was a mixed bag.  I randomly took some vacation time which made my heart and soul quite happy.  The downside was I got sick during that time and had to cancel special plans.  Ugh...I'm still kind of sad about that.  Oh well....at least I was already off work.  That cabin fever though!  Shew!  Glad I'm over the ick. 

Does anyone ever cross out the "to do " list in their off time?  I used to be so good at that.  Not so much these days.  It seems my time management skills in my personal life slacks more and more.  I think that's going to be a life long battle in my world.  Might as well get used to it, eh?  Oh if only I had a magic wand...

Christmas is coming!  Better get that shopping done.  I refuse to go out and shop on "Black Friday" .  I hate crowds.  And the traffic will be more than ridiculous.  Can't stand it.  I cannot think of anything that I need or want to buy for family or friends in a chaos such as holiday shopping.  It's too material.  And if you're camping out the night before any particular store opens for business, then you may want to reflect on your priorities.  Is it really worth it?  What about the time you will miss being with your said family and/or friends?  Can you buy that in a store?  I think not.

I skim the news to find something entertaining and inspiring so I may write about it.  However, it's all just such crap.  It's rather disheartening.  So until I find something ridiculous, you're pretty much stuck reading about what's in my little head.  Maybe it's time to make up more stories.  Hmm....we all could use a bedtime story regardless of our age don't ya think?  Until next time....elizinashe
Wonder What Lovely Story This Book Holds

No comments: