Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Why Do Birds Sing At NIght?

🎵Black Bird Singing in the Dead of Night 🎵
It's a calm and peaceful night.  The stars are out, the winds are calm and my windows are open.  It's a good feeling right now out my way. 

I'm halfway watching some movie and slightly distracted at the same time.  I'm wide awake, restless and I can hear a few birds chirping away in the distance.  Not sure if it's a nightingale.  I don't even know what their song sounds like.  Guess I could Google that but I kind of don't want to know.  I'm just enjoying the late night melody. 

My anxiety level has reached a really good low.  When I reflect back, the last couple of months have been in high gear mode.  And that's mostly work related and of course, my own adulthood commitments outside of work.  And that too, is declining. 

I'm hoping that one of my two helpers I have enslaved for the week will show up tomorrow.  I really need the help for this one small thing.  I've waited way too long and I've put myself on a time line to complete it.  And that day is tomorrow in my head.  Keeping fingers crossed on that one. 

Another "to do", that's more pleasing will be a trip downtown to potentially buy a couple of pieces of art that I saw a couple of weeks ago.  It's a photography piece but it made me happy and laugh out loud when I first saw it.  I just may have to have another look to see if it conjures up the same feeling.  And if it does then it' mine.  I'm due for a treat or two.  Aren't you? 

Until next time...elizinashe
 ðŸ’« May Your Dreams Be Sweet 💫

No comments: