Thursday, June 6, 2019

It's Over....I Think

Wishing for Calmer Waters
Shew!  May was one Hell of a month.  To say the very least.  Looking back, it was a crap ass roller coaster ride.  And I don't like roller coasters.  Ain't doing it. 

June has started to be busy but only for a very brief period of time.  Or so I hope.  It's only beginning.  However, when I look at my calendar, it looks pretty chill.  Which I totally need.  I'm so very tired of the chaos.  And the past month was nothing but chaos.  I can't survive that long in a world filled with such angst.  I seriously hope the next couple of months will be some calm waters for this chic.  Otherwise, I just might lose it. 

My hope is for some smooth sailing.  I need to recoup still.  I hope to have some low impact fun filled activities with some friends, plan my time for a brief trip and an annual girls' trip/concert in July and begin to move forward with some extra education work wise and keep my options open in my career field as this new buyout is proving more and more to be detrimental than beneficial.  Keeping my T's crossed and my I's dotted as they say.  My gut tells me I'm good for the most part.  However....I know I need to keep better paths in my long term goals.  We never know what the future holds.  And greed is never, ever good. 

In the meantime, my wish for us all is tremendous peace in all aspects and financial blessings as we all could use a boost for the unexpected trials of this thing called Life.  I think I need to make it a point to begin some crafty projects for the house as that sort of stuff makes me happy despite the big mess I make.  Sometimes messes can be a good thing.  Until next time...elizinashe. 
Someone to Watch Over Me

No comments: