Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Happy Hump Day !

I Spy a Heart  in the Clouds !

 It's a lovely lazy Wednesday.  It's back to work for me this weekend, but first I have company coming for a one night visit as he is on his way to Atlanta for work.  It should be a good evening. 


The flowers are really popping out, as well as the trees.  So much green.  And so much pollen.  Achoo!  All day long.  Good thing I have plenty of Kleenex.  


It's almost been one year since my mom has passed.  Not sure how it's all gonna hit me.  Mother's Day weekend was a bit tearful.   But I had good support.  And I am thankful for that. 


My fella has dug up some of my mother's hostas and they will soon be planted by the side of my house.  He really wanted me to have a piece of my mom's garden in my own home.  So she will always be with me.  Hopefully they will flourish here.  My thumb is not that green.  Wish me luck!  


I also have a big vase of some of mom's rhododendron blooms.  Mom sure did have a lot of them!  And her rhodie bushes are huge!  They have really thrived in her neck of the woods.  And some day, and hopefully soon, someone else will have the pleasure of living there and watching all the plants and flowers pop out every Spring and Summer.  What a blessing. 


Hope your Hump Day is a happy one.  Until next time...elizinashe. 

Happy Spring !
 



No comments: