Monday, May 3, 2021

Rainy Days and Mondays

Seems Like a Good Day to Write

 No, I'm not down.  I'm actually pretty happy.  After battling the rain showers with the grocery run, I'm at home listening to music and just being present.  I could be really productive and do some cleaning.  I could be really, really productive and clear out my closet, but I digress...I need a do nothing day and enjoy a nice lazy, rainy Monday.


Dinner plans this evening with my fella.  Yep, you've read that right.  I've got a guy. And Lord knows this is something I had never expected.  Life sure does throw some nice surprises out your way when you least expect it.  And I will certainly hold on to this surprise as long as I can.  Maybe forever.  Hopefully forever.  Yep, you read that right too.  Sheesh!  


The birds are singing, the flowers are popping out and the pollen has been washed away.  At least for a little while.  Achoo!  It's too nice of an afternoon to take a nap.  Although I totally could, but I don't want to waste any time today.  Maybe I'll go through some stories my mom has written.  And maybe not.  It will be one year that I lost my mom at the end of this month.  Sure does go by quick.  Where did all that time go?  


In the meantime, I hope your Monday is a peaceful one.  Make it count.  Until next time...elizinashe



Let Yourself Pop and Bloom !

No comments: