Sunday, May 2, 2021

I'm Still Here

 My, my it's been a while.  

 

Dancing Nancies
Dancing Nancies

Spring has sprung and so has my allergies.  Achoo!  But the Spring season does bring much renewal and joy which is something we all could use especially after the train wreck that was 2020.  Anyone with me on that?  

 

Life has kept me busy and running in circles but mostly in a good way.  I still have some struggling days and troublesome nights but I have survived thus far and I will continue to do so.  As much as I want to give up and ignore responsibilities I just can't do it.  I wasn't raised that way.  

 

I'm still chipping away at clearing out my mother's house around my crazy work schedule.  It's a hardship for sure, but there will be light at the end of the tunnel, right?  God I hope so.  

 

In the meantime, I will do my best to write and create more often, as I have really missed doing things such as this, that make me happy.  I've got the itch to bust out the crafty paper and glue and make a mess.  One day soon.  Very soon.  Thanks for reading.  I hope your Spring season has been a time of happiness.  Until next time...elizinashe 

I Really Dig This !


No comments: