Monday, August 20, 2007

Friggin' Computer Crap

So I had my first day of classes...big deal. It's funny how you think one class is going to be the bitch and another will be a cake walk. I thought that my sociology class would give me trouble and my computer class would be slightly easier being that I'm somewhat computer savy and can figure most things out if I fart around enough with the programs. But, oh no...this is going to be a complete role reversal. I'm already pissed off with this computer stuff. It's supposed to be user friendly. Whatever. It's almost midnight, I work all day tomorrow and won't get home until almost 10pm, long after the computer labs are closed. I can't figure out how in the hell I'm supposed to copy and paste this assignment from the school's on-line site that my teacher is using and create a document from a program that I had to load on my laptop. How do you get two different sites to marry?? That's the only way I know how to explain it. And when I tried to email my professor about my dilemma, it wouldn't send my message. Thanks Microsoft. You are really frustrating me in this late night hour. I feel like I'm already behind and unprepared. It will be a mad dash to the computer lab with hopes of some geek around there to help me. I know there is a really simple solution to this problem but I just cannot figure out the freaking answer. What a fucking pisser. I have no idea how to contact my teacher as he is an adjunct teacher and has no office or phone. Aren't I lucky? I have to have this class as a requirement since I haven't had any computer classes in the last 5 years. So I'm stuck with this class regardless of my choice of major. This totally sucks. Fuck it. It has got to get better. elizinashe

1 comment:

Lee said...

You will get the hang of it! I remember when I got my first computer...I couldn't even figure out how to turn it on for almost a week. Hang in there and if you get too stuck give me a call! Well...maybe not too late at night, but you can call me as early as 8 in the morning. :)

Nan