Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Quick Bits

I swear my cat pukes up his laxative just to spite me.  I have to squirt liquid from a syringe down his throat everyday just so he can poop.  Sometimes I forget to give him the medicine.  But when I do remember, he usually ends up  running away afterwards and then puking on the floor.  I know he hates it but that's what you get when you're an 18 year old cat. 

I've been feeling a little puny lately.  I've been snotty and sneezy despite the pseudophed.  I get tired easy and I'm growing some body aches.  No fever.  Thankfully.  I'm past due for my flu shot but I'm afraid if I get it now then it will trigger the flu to rear it's ugly head since I'm halfway there.  I don't want to be all sickly feeling at work this weekend.  That would just suck.  

I've been watching the "19 Kids and Counting" every now and then.  I feel like I need to learn more about this family before I continue to blog about them and gripe about what I only know from the internet.  Can't say I will watch it every week but it does give me more insight on how they really live their lives.  And yes, it has been interesting but my opinion pretty much has stayed the same.  In fact, it kinda solidifies what I already believe.  I will refrain from speaking on the matter as I tend to get on my soapbox about it all.  

My dad gave me one of those 'Snuggies' a few years ago to help keep me warm in my former chilly residence.  It was kinda cheesy in a way but I used it.  It was kinda nice really...but still a bit on the cheesy side.  Once it warmed up I packed it away along with my other cold weather gear.  I really didn't use it much after that.  Until I moved into my new place.  That silly Snuggie has now become my 'smoking jacket'.  Haha...I refuse to smoke in my new place and have always sat outside on my deck when I did want to smoke.  Now that the weather is getting chillier, I need to wear something warm so I can 'get my fix'.  I'm pretty proud of myself for not breaking down and smoking inside of the house.  I think I can stick to it.  I've made it this far.  It's just going to really suck when it gets stupid cold outside.  Maybe I should plan on quitting during the winter months.  Hmm....I'll have to think about that one.  Winter doesn't last that long. 

Until next time.....elizinashe

No comments: