Thursday, June 18, 2015

Restless Anxieties

Yep. 
It's getting late and I should be tired.  Or at least, getting tired.  But I'm not.  The longer I stay up, the more I think of what I need to do, and quickly, before I return to work.  My "to do" list is beginning to stress me out.  

Got the car repaired today, only to have a quick glitch on my way home.  Turned around back to the mechanic's and had that minor glitch tweaked.  I'm hoping my car will be truly repaired and back in working order.  I can't stand being stranded, and I hate waiting on my car to be repaired.  I just hate waiting in general.  

Still trying to get that follow up consult situated with my vet.  I again, had to call to remind them that the referral has not gone through as promised, and I want to get that follow up appointment set up ASAP.  But the weekend approacheth, which means I won't be seen until next week.  Ugh...I want to see what's going on with my cat's hindquarters and I don't want to return to work without that follow up.  I don't want to be worried about my cat while I'm away taking care of my patients.  It's a horrible feeling.  And I don't like working that way. 

Speaking of work, I have a computer update class for work which will take up most of my day Tuesday.  Which..takes up more precious time that I could use getting shit done.  Plus, my mother has been on me to come up to the house and retrieve another box that has been left behind.  She's all wound up about cleaning out the basement, getting rid of crap and getting the house painted and repaired.  I don't know why she's so obsessed with all of this, but this has been her focus this past couple of months and it's driving me nuts.  Plus, it makes me wonder what she's really up to.  What is she planning that she has not told me about?  And is her health in more of a danger than she's letting on?  She's already had a couple of issues this past couple of weeks, to which she finally told me only because a common friend had told her, if she did not tell me what was up, then he would.  So...she was forced to fess up with me.  And she's in deep doo-doo with me for not telling me sooner not to mention making some stupid choices.  I don't need that kind of stress right now.  

So...it's car stuff, cat stuff, house stuff, mom stuff and as a result watching my spending due to all this "extra stuff".  Ugh...Probably doesn't help that I've been watching "The King's Speech" this evening.  Poor guy was just riddled with anxiety which most likely was the root cause of his stammer.  Poor guy.  Great movie though.  Until next time...elizinashe
I'd Much Rather Be Here....

No comments: