Monday, June 8, 2015

Stormy Thoughts

Dare I Say It? 
A quick flash of light, rolling thunder and rain hitting my windows as I watch the ending of the Shawshank Redemption.  Seems fitting...

Struggling thoughts drift in and out of my head.  Ribbons of anger and frustration.  Then worry and regret.  Then the 'what if' begins to banter in my head.  And what if that 'what if ' comes to pass...then how will I deal?  Can't I have some more time?  What details do I not know?  And then a bit of panic quickens my heart.  What happened to the days of not having a worry in mind? 

A bit cryptic I know...but, without going into much detail, I just wanted to hammer this out.  Tomorrow is a new day with new challenges.  There is a quote saying "Keep calm and dance in the rain".  That I have done before...and it was fun. Many times over.  This time, it feels a bit different and a little more scary.  And I'm a bit afraid to stand out in this storm.  Don't think an umbrella will help me much at this point.  I hate umbrellas anyway...There's nothing wrong with getting a little wet.  I just hope this uneasy feeling will work itself out.  I'm ready for a rainbow.  Aren't you?  

By the way, according to my log-in page, I've had 304 posts, 272 of them published.  This will be 273 once I hit the 'publish' button, and 10,770 'page views'.  I know of two active readers, possibly three.  So who else is reading me these days?  Who are these 'page views'?   And if I do have an anonymous reader or two, then who are they?  And did I lose them with this confusing post?  Curious, I am...my mind does tend to wander about.  Sometimes a bit too much.  That's normal, right?  Until next time....  elizinashe
Stay Strong Little One!

No comments: