Sunday, September 3, 2017

What? Summer Is Over?

🙋 Thanks for Visiting!  🙋
Wow..where did August go?  I feel like it just flew by in a quick blink.  I feel like I didn't do much, but once I reflect back I had a pretty fun month.  And September began with a piano concert with my mother and one of our other girly friends.  It sure was a treat.

This past month has also been a bit of "kitty patrol".  My old man Hecubus is old and getting frail.  It really makes me sad and I know his time is limited.  So I try and give him extra love and comfort, watching for signs of further decline and praying that I will be at home and away from work when his time on this Earth is done.  I hate the idea of being at work and my kitty is in pain and alone in the house.  I hope that won't be the case. 

We have a bright, beautiful moon out tonight.  It's nearly full and quite comforting to see.  There is a change in the air with cooler temperatures and a gentle breeze.  In fact, it's been chilly enough late at night that when I step out on my deck I put on my bathrobe to keep me warm as I take in the stars and fresh air.  I guess I'm turning into a little old lady in some ways.  Maybe that's not a bad thing. 

My hope for the coming Fall season is to have more happy thoughts and adventures.  I pray for our country to heal and unite as there has been so much hate spread across our map.  I just don't get it.  I pray that Congress will put country before party.  I think they have forgotten that vital piece of democracy.  I will say that the countless volunteers, famous folks and local businessmen have stepped up to the plate in helping out thy neighbor down there in Texas.  There are some good people in this world.  I think we all need to remember that everyday don't ya think?  Until next time...elizinashe
 ðŸ’— Spread Some Love Today! 💗

No comments: