Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Reminder to Self

Dr. Seuss Would Be Proud...
I tend to go through phases where I stress and worry quite a bit.  Who doesn't, eh?  However, it sometimes keeps me quite distracted and restless.  Sometimes it keeps me awake or creeps in my dreams.  But I think that's fairly normal.  Or so I think.  Sometimes I 'over think' and then it just jacks up my anxiety even more.  Ugh...

I am so blessed to have a good life and a nice new place to call home.  But doing all this by yourself can be really frightening at times.  Thinking about my future kinda scares me too.  But I will spare you that mess, as I am sure I ranted about it before.  

So being that I am one to say and believe in "putting it out there"  I'm posting this little ditty as a reminder to myself to keep calm and envision what I want for me in the coming days, weeks, months, years and beyond.  I had envisioned graduating nursing school and busted my ass as well, and accomplished that task.  I had envisioned a better place to live and having time to celebrate and visit dear friends more often.  And I have which has made my soul very happy and fulfilled.  

But sometimes, those stressing thoughts tend to creep in and take over which is frustrating because I know it will all work out somehow, someway.  I just need to remember that.  So here I go....I will do my very best to wipe out all those worrisome ogres that stomp around in my brain and send them on their way.  I will remind myself to look at the picture above so I can  think good thoughts and channel all the good things that I wish to come my way.  Hell, maybe I should print it off and turn it into a magnet.  That way, it will always be "out there" in my home.  It wouldn't be the first time I've done that.  So think away my dear readers!  And be careful of the thinks you think!  You never know what might come your way.  elizinashe

1 comment:

Bernie said...

Visualizing is an incredible tool for achieving things in life, isn't it? Keep it up!