Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello Peoples!
I finally got my computer back from the tech geeks. I'm on a new search engine so I'm trying to get myself familiar to the new look and have been in a mad search for my favorites tab. Still can't find it. I almost couldn't find my blog!! Oh terrible would that be? Need to do some more tweaking. However I am so glad to have my little computer back. I can't believe how dependent I have become on this little thing. I hope that I don't have anymore problems. I've missed having my music around. But the important thing is so far, all is well. Of course during the brief time I have not had my computer I have had tons of ideas for a topic to blog about but no computer to fullfill the creative idea. Ugh! Isn't that how it always works? Anyway...it's good to be back in the geek world of internet surfing. elizinashe.

No comments: